Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions are electronic debits and credits used to send or collect dollars from any financial institution in the United States.
Your business will realize greater operating efficiencies with this modern collection and payment method.
All transactions sent through ACH via the Federal Reserve today are received at their destination tomorrow.
ACH Credit Features:
- Reduces postage costs
- Ensures prompt payment of wages, pensions, and dividends
- Funds are available on the deposit date at the receiving financial institution and through automatic teller machines
ACH Debit Features:
- Improves cash flow forecasting
- Provides your business with a fixed schedule of charges to customer accounts
- Practically eliminates collection calls through arranged payment schedules